Please read carefully the following terms and conditions as set out below, before making a group registration:
• Group registration can only be used for companies and travel agencies who wish to register conference delegates when there is a minimum of 10 participants.
• Registration will not be accepted without the necessary personal information listed in the group registration form of each delegate.
• It is not possible to register an accompanying person without a delegate.
Pre-Registration on or before August 20,2020
Onsite Registration after August 20,2020
* The deadline for pre-registration is August 20, 2020.
After this date, only on-site registration will be available.
*Accompanying Persons are limited to family members. Accompanying persons will not be admitted to scientific sessions.
Registration Fee Inclusions Full Registration
*Admission to scientific sessions from Oct.22-25,2020*Access to exhibition area
*Access to opening ceremony and closing ceremony *Access to congress printed materials
*Access to exhibition area
*Access to opening ceremony and closing ceremony
By Bank Transfer
For US Dollar remittance ONLY
|INTERMEDIARY BANKER’S NAME||Bank Of America, N.A. New York Branch, New York|
|BENE BANKER'S A/C No.||6550490174|
|BENEFICIARY BANKER’S NAME||Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Beijing Municipal Branch, Beijing, PRC|
|BENEFICIARY||Beneficiary’s Name: Heartonline (Beijing) Technology Ltd. Account No.: 0200228219020138825 Address:F17 Huaxin Mansion,33 Anding Road,Chaoyang District,Beijing,China 100029 Phone No.+86-10-52882835|
How to make a Group Registration?
* In order to facilitate your group registration, kindly complete the "GW-ICC-Group Registration Form" and send it together with the proof of payment(A copy of the bank remittance receipt with remarks of “GWICC2020”) to: E-mail: email@example.com
* To benefit from the special early registration fees ,a direct bank transfer should be made to the account above before August 20, 2020.
*Registration fee has to be transferred under the group’s name and the name must be stated on the receipt.
*All bank charges for remittance should be paid by the registrants.
*From September 15, 2020 any name change will be subjected to USD20 penalty per name.
*On site pre-registration will only be possible after registration fees have been fully paid.
The Organizing Committee is not responsible for personal accidents or damage to the private property of registered participants. Therefore, it is suggested that participants make their own arrangements with respect to medical, accident and other necessary insurance.
Should you have any queries about the group registration process please contact the Congress Secretariat. at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is optimized for Chrome and Internet Explorer 11.